Front End Magento Lead Developer
An eCommerce focussed Electronics company is going through a serious transformation moving to Magento 2. For this they need a Lead Front End Magento Developer to join the business and work on their Magento 2 site and create a flawless B2B experience using the latest Magento 2 development techniques.
Working closely with both the design team and your back end developers you will be responsible for ensure each part of the website works together flawlessly. You should have knowledge on the challenges that arise when working with a high traffic, scalable eCommerce site and be able to communicate this clearly across all teams
Even though this is a Lead role, there is still room for growth! Over the next 12 months the business plan on hiring 10 more team members from PMs to Back End Developers. If you are looking for upwards mobility there will be opportunities to move into Front end Architect positions or Front End Tech lead positions in the future.
What will you need to have?
- Deep knowledge of Magento 2 custom theme development, module development, API integrations and migrations
- Experience working alongside Back end teams, and ensuring all team members work symbiotically
- Experience working alongside large scale high traffic eCommerce sites
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience with PWA development, either working with a team or hands on yourself
- Experience with Reactjs headless implementations
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Working knowledge of analytics such as google analytics reporting API, BI data and
- Experience working with Bloom Reach platform
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary up to $150k
- 100% remote working
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Performance based bonus