Lead Back End Magento Developer
A home brand F500 company that is turning their focus to eCommerce and the need a Magento expert to Lead the back end development. You will be working alongside some fantastic leaders in the Magento space sharing ideas with them and bringing your best practices to the table. The role will be largely strategic and there will be a full Magento 2 development team built around the individual that secures the roles. Ultimately you will set the eCommerce future of this business bringing your years of Magento knowledge to the table and being a driver in their success.
The Company has been established for about 50 years and have around $5bn turn over. They are looking for a Lead front end Magento expert to join the business and help grow this team from the ground up. You will be working closely with the Director of System architecture helping them lay the roadmap for the technological future of the business. Working across their 8 household brands your direction and guidance will have a global impact on this brand.
Who are they looking for?
- A Magento expert, someone who lives and breathes eCommerce
- Experience/ desire to lead a team of likeminded individuals to success
- Experience with Magneto 2.X EE version
- Experience designing, developing & deploying custom modules/ extension in Magento 2.X
- Good knowledge of Magento Architecture
- Full confidence with modern versions of PHP
Whats in it for you?
- 100 % remote working
- Base salary up to $165k + 10% bonus
- Strong Health, Vision & dental coverage
- Employee shares program
- 401k matching
- Employee discount