Senior Magento PM Account Manager
A market leading eCommerce development agency has experienced incredible interest in their services over the past year and now the need a hungry, tenacious, and pragmatic Magento Project manager/ Account manager to join their business.
You will be working side by side with one of the business owners, giving you unique visibility into the business. As you are working so closely with the business owner you will have the chance to show your value handling multiple projects at once and being a key productivity driver withing the business. This role comes with almost limitless upwards mobility so if you are hungry for growth, this role is for you.
The right candidate should have a solid understanding of the projects life cycle from requirements gathering to deployment. You should be confident in a client facing position, translating their business needs into technical specifications for your team.
What will you be doing?
- Manage customer expectations and communicate effectively with sales, development teams and corporate management.
- Oversee the documentation of requirements analysis, design specifications, test plans, and executive briefings.
- Active participation in new business development including estimating project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals.
- Leadership experience in web project management in addition to full life-cycle systems development and implementation.
- Oversee the proper analysis and documentation of the client’s specific business processes and other IT needs.
What is in it for you?
- Salary up to $130k
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance
- Certifications paid for
- Quarter performance-based bonus.
Interviews can take place the day after your resume is submitted so if you are interested do not hesitate, get in touch as soon as possible and we will get the process started.