SFCC commerce cloud developer
After a further round of investment this pet food start up is entering its next stage of growth and for this they need SFCC experts to join the business! They are looking for a Salesforce B2C commerce cloud Developer to join the business and create a scalable robust eCommerce platform for their clients. You will be helping them set up a brand new SFCC team, you should be prepared to bring best practice to the table and set standard for your new SFCC team. Any experience with SFRA development would also be awesome!
Anyone who joins the business should absolutely expect growth in the next 12 months, this is not a “nice to have” this is something that will happen if you are willing to put the work in! There are several positions in the team so if you are on the junior side, awesome, there is training available. Alternatively, if you are a SFCC wizard you will quickly progress to a Lead/ Management role.
Having been around for 8 years this well-funded tech focussed start up boasts around $75m turn over per year. Due to the investment, they have received they are expected to grow their revenue by 25% over the next 12 months. At the heart of this growth is this eCommerce team.
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum 5 + years of eCommerce solution architecture in a Cloud based environment.
· Hands on with Microservices and APIs.
· Deep knowledge of SFCC development, architecture, and design. (Front OR Back End)
· Strong Understanding of Product Information Management (PIM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM)
· Confident working with Agile Scrum implementation methodology.
· In depth knowledge of Payment and Order Management systems and integration concepts – REST, SOAP, Batch, SFTP, API Gateways.
What is in it for you?
· Open salary DOE & state of residence
· 100% remote working
· Health, Vision & Dental insurance
· 401k matching
· 20 days PTO
· Home office reimbursements
· Visa sponsorship available.
This role is a top priority, and they are already interviewing candidates for the role, if you are interested, do not hesitate. Let me know and we can organise a time to get the ball rolling!