SFCC Technical Architect
An enterprise Apparel company is looking to bring the eCommerce development in house and they are entering their next stage of growth. For this they need SFCC experts to join the business! You will be helping them set up a brand new SFCC team, you should be prepared to bring best practice to the table and set standard for your new SFCC team. As a SFCC Technical Architect you should be ready to be given full autonomy of this well established companies eCommerce future
Any experience with SFRA development would also be awesome!
Anyone who joins the business should absolutely expect growth in the next 12 months, this is not a “nice to have” this is something that will happen if you are willing to put the work in! There are several positions in the team so if you are on the junior side, awesome, there is training available. Alternatively, if you are a SFCC wizard you will quickly progress to a Lead/ Management role.
Having been around for 50 +years this well-established business boasts around $300m turn over per year. Fowling Covid this company is putting more of a focus on eCommerce and with this they expect to see considerable growth in online sales.
What will you need to succeed?
· Deep knowledge of eCommerce architecture in an enterprise cloud environment
· Microservices and API expertise
· An obsession of SFCC development & Architecture
· Ability to understand and translate the following into “business speak” (PIM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM)
· Comfortable working in a Scrum/ Agile team
· In depth knowledge the following – REST, SOAP, Batch, SFTP, API Gateways.
What is in it for you?
· Up to $180k base
· Remote working & Flexible working hours
· Health, Vision & Dental insurance
· 401k matched at 4%
· Flexible PTI
· Home office reimbursements
This company has this role at the top of their priorities, and they are already interviewing candidates for the role, if you are interested, do not hesitate. Let me know and we can organise a time to get the ball rolling!